Your Ad Here

28 October 2009

5 Games I Cannot Wait For

There are so many games that are yet to be released and I just cant wait any longer. Whatever your into racing, fps, rpg, strategy, it doesn't matter cause there are so many new great games coming out.

A list of my 5 most anticipated games are just below.






5- Assassins Creed 2
This time round you play as Ezio Auditore de Firenze, a nobleman. When things start to go a bit sour you are forced into becoming an assassin. One of the major highlights is Da Vinci's workshop, you personal friend Leonardo Da Vinci helps you on your journey. The game looks visually stunning and as a fan of the first game I cant wait for this one to come out.
Release Date: November 19, 2009


4- Star Wars: The Old Republic
Any Star Wars game has already got my attention so a Star Wars MMO should definitely be in this top 5.  Star Wars : The Old Republic takes place approximately three hundred years after the events of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR). SWTOR is said to have an epic story line that I cant wait to see.
Release Date: TBA 2010


3- BioShock 2 
The player takes the role of the first Big Daddy, a prototype for the Big Daddies seen in the original game. The first game was amazing and from what I have seen this one will be far better.Some new screens and trailers have made this game number 3 on my list easily.
Release Date: February 9, 2010



2-The Secret World
This game is number 2 on the list mainly because of the absolutely amazing teaser cut scenes that were released. As soon as I first saw the teasers I was instantly in love with the game. The game is an MMO that explores myths and fairytales (all of which on an epic scale). I cannot wait for this game to come out, or even some more trailers would be great.
Release Date: N/A



1- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

This game had to be number 1 on my list, and so it is. The first full sequel in a Call of Duty series COD:MW 2 looks amazing. The single player looks stunning and the story line is engaging, the level of detail that goes down to every inch of the game certainly shows up on every thing I have seen so far. The multiplayer however, would be number 1 on this list regardless of its single player. Multiplayer on COD4 was amazing, and still is, and what can only be better in every way is the multiplayer that COD:MW 2 has lined up. New perks, features, modes, prestige's, more customization and just more detail is what makes COD:MW 2 the number 1 game on this list.
Release Date: November 10, 2009

Written by Steve
Your Ad Here